Note: This post contains affiliate links, meaning, I recommend products and services I’ve personally used and may receive a commission if you purchase them too. This commission comes at no additional cost to you.
In our previous article related to Fiverr, we discussed that sending buyer requests is one of the methods of getting orders on Fiverr.
A lot of you people ask me questions like how to send buyer request or custom offer. So, I decided to write down the steps here once and for all.
In this 12 article of FREE Fiverr Series, we’ll see what buyer request and custom offers are. We’ll also learn the steps to send Fiverr buyer requests and custom offers. Let’s start!
What is Buyer Request on Fiverr?
Fiverr has a section for buyers where they can post jobs and find the right sellers for their projects. This section is called Buyer Request section.
Buyers post their request and then it is sent to Fiverr community. If a seller thinks that the request meets his/her criteria, they submit an offer. Buyers review that request and approve it as per their requirements.
Steps to Send a Fiverr Buyer Request from Desktop
Here’s how you can send a buyer request on Fiverr from your computer:
- Log in to Your Fiverr Account as a seller.
- Go to More -> Buyer Requests.
- On this screen, you’ll see buyer requests. Hover your mouse over the buyer request you want to apply for.
- Here you’ll the Send Offer Click it.
- A new pop-up window will open.
- Select the gig that you want to use for sending the buyer request. (Tip: Choose the one that matches exactly or closely with the job that buyer has posted.)
- After choosing the gig, you’ll be asked to fill in the details.
- Mention in Describe Your Offer box that why you are the best fit for the job.
- Also mention the Delivery Time, Amount, Number of Revisions, and all other details.
- Once you have written everything, click on Submit Offer.
- You have successfully sent a buyer request.
Steps to Send a Fiverr Buyer Request from Mobile
- Login to Fiverr app and go to your profile page.
- Turn on the Seller Mode.
- Go to Buyer Requests.
- Click on Send Offer button and select the gig for the job you want to apply for.
- Fill in all the details and click Send Offer.
- Swipe right to see the next Buyer Request and apply for it.
- That’s it!
What is a Custom Offer on Fiverr?
Fiverr allows sellers an opportunity to create customized packages for buyers based on their requirements. This is done by sending custom offers.
Custom offers are a great way for expanding your business on Fiverr beyond the standard packages you have set on your gig. When potential buyers send you a message with large projects, you can send them a custom offer instead of directing them to your gig.
Steps to Send a Custom Offer on Fiverr from Desktop & Mobile
Here’s how to send a custom offer on Fiverr:
- Log in to Your Fiverr Account.
- From the main menu, go to Messages -> Inbox.
- Click See All in Inbox if your message is down in the list.
- Open the message of buyer to whom you want to send the custom offer to.
- Click Create an Offer
- Select the gig with which you want to send the custom offer to buyer.
- Select Single Payment if you want the buyer to pay you for the entire project at its completion. Or, select Milestones if you are working on a big project and want to get paid for each completed milestone.
- Write down all the details in the Describe Your Offer section. Set amount, delivery time, revisions, and all other details based on the requirements of your buyer.
- Click Send Offer button once you have written everything.
- You have successfully sent a custom offer to your buyer.
Hope you got all the steps to send a buyer request and custom offer on Fiverr. If anything is unclear, ask me in the comments. I’ll answer.