I feel so fortunate that thousands of people follow my blog to learn content writing, blogging, and freelancing. They ask questions, look for my answers, and send messages of appreciation. Besides that, I also get emails from career coaches, recruiters, and hiring managers who seek out my services for different projects. They also ask to connect and collaborate with me to grow their businesses online.
What I Offer
Just to give you an overview, here are the services I offer to my clients:
1. SEO Web Content
2. Product Descriptions
3. Technical Content,
4. Affiliate Articles
5. Health, Fitness, Beauty, and Nutrition Articles
6. Self-development, Motivational, and Life Coaching Articles
7. Home decor, Interior Design, and Remodeling Blogs
8. Business-Related Articles
9. Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Content
10. Startup and Entrepreneurship Blogs
11. Proofreading & Editing
Parallel to that, I provide on-page and Technical SEO services to improve the search engine rankings of my clients.
My On-Page SEO services include:
1. Performing Extensive Keyword Research
2. Doing Competitor Analysis
3. Making a Content Strategy
4. Optimizing Title Tags
5. Optimizing Meta Description
6. Add ALT Attributes to Images
7. Working on Permalink Structure
8. Proofreading the content on the website
9. Working on headings H1, H2, H3
10. Doing Yoast On-Page SEO
11. Publishing Error-Proof and Original Content on Website
My Technical SEO Services Include:
1. Connecting Website to Google Search Console
2. Verifying the Ownership of the Website
3. Linking website to Googly Analytics
4. Adding Sitemap
5. Adding Robot.txt file
6. Adding SSL Certificate
7. Installing WordPress
8. Performing SEO Site Audit
9. Making Sure the Website is Ranking on Search Engines
10. Adding Useful Plugins to WordPress Site
Here are the links to my freelance profiles:
Working as a Level 2 Seller.
Working as Top Rated.
Want to Hire Me?
Working with me, you’ll never have to worry about the quality of the work. I’ll make sure to be a responsible and trustworthy part of your team.
If you want to hire me or discuss your project, you may leave a message on Fiverr or Upwork. I’d love to hear from you! But, if you don’t use these platforms, here’s how you can reach out to me: